Pilot Pre Qualification
You may be eligible to join our volunter team if:
You own an aircraft or have access to private hire (at your own expense)?
Your aircraft VH registered/Australian Certified, factory built and assembled, and of a category other than 'Experimental', 'Amateur Built' or 'Warbird'
You have at least 250 hours experience as Pilot In Command (not PICUS)
For VFR Flight: You have at least 5 hours as PIC on the type of aircraft you will be using
You intend to fly under the IFR - 10 hours PIC on the type of aircraft you will be using for instrument flight
- For ANY Angel Flight registration as a pilot – min 250 hrs PIC
- For VFR flight – number 1 above; endorsed on the class of aircraft you intend to fly; AND 5 hours on type
- For IFR flight – number 1 above; endorsed on the class of aircraft you intend to fly PLUS relevant IFR rating for that class; AND 10 hours on type.
- All other requirementss are in accordance with CASA’s statutory rules – such as currency, (90 day requirements etc), medicals, proficiency/AFR checks/ instrument renewals
Are you eligible in accordance with above and can you provide?:
- A copy of current Flight Crew Licence
- A copy of current Class 1 or Class 2 Medical Certificate,
- A copy of your ASIC card,
- A copy of all relevant reviews, endorsements, ratings or proficiency checks.